1. Concentrating on the evil things you are doing will never help you do the good things that you desire to do.
2. You can be assured that anywhere God leads you, He is able to keep you.
3. If you will obey God and never give in or give up, then nothing—no person on earth, no devil in hell, no inability you have, nothing from your past— will be able to keep you from being successful.
4. Grace is the power of God coming to you at no cost, to do through you what you cannot do by yourself.
5. He is in us and with us al the time to enable us to do what we cannot do, and to do with ease what would be hard without Him!
6. You wil never find what you are capable of doing if you never try anything.
7. One of the ingredients of forming good habits and breaking bad ones is focusing on what you want to do and not on what you want to stop doing.
8. There is one kind of person the devil can never defeat—one who is not a quitter!
9. Jesus drew strength from His heavenly Father and came out in victory. We have His Spirit dweling inside us and the strength available to make it through whatever we are facing.
10. Your potential is a priceless treasure, like gold. All of us have gold hidden within, but we must be determined to dig to get it out.
11. Things get hard when we try to do them independently without leaning on and relying on God's grace.
12. True happiness lies in understanding that most of life is “everyday.”
13. There is suffering “in the flesh” that we wil have to endure in order to do God's wil. Trials and tests wil come to develop the potential God has put in you.
14. Attitudes don’t just happen; they are the products of our choices.
15. Deal with bad habits relentlessly and without mercy. Find ways to help yourself do the good things that you truly want to do.
16. No matter what happens to you, determine to go through it with the right attitude. In fact, determine beforehand that you will keep a positive attitude in the midst of every negative situation that presents itself to you.
17. In our Christian life we need to remove anything that hinders us from running the race that God has set before us. We need to be wel oiled or anointed with the Holy Spirit if we are going to win our race.
18. If we keep our attitudes up and positive, we will continue to climb higher and higher in life and be able to soar.
19. God has only one gear-forward. It is not backward and it is certainly not park! Sometimes we need to do something just to keep from continuing to do nothing.
20. Let emotions subside before you decide.
21. If we want to stay on track with God and do so with good attitudes, we have to make communication with Him a priority in our daily schedules.
22. A Positive You is a Powerful You
23. When we lack proper perspective, we may consider minor situations to be major crises, or we may do the opposite and view significant situations as “no big deal.”
24. Your mind can either work for you or against you, depending on how you train it